FAQsFrequently Asked Questions
How do I submit comments or feedback to Purely Beneficial?
We would love to hear from you! Click here to submit your comments, feedback, or questions.
Where are you located?
How do I know which products will work best for me?
We realize that choosing the right dietary supplement can be very overwhelming. We have tried to make that process easier for you by grouping our products by category on our website. You will notice that many of our products fall under more than one category. See our categories here.
How long before the supplements start working?
Can the product be taken out of the capsule if I can’t swallow pills?
Where do you source your ingredients?
How safe are you products?
At Purely Beneficial safety is our number one priority. We have strict processes in place to make sure every product you buy has the right strength, composition, purity, and quality ingredients.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) carefully regulates the manufacturing processes, safety of ingredients, and marketing practices for all nutritional supplements. All supplements fall under the FDA, which regulates their production, marketing, and sale.
- All manufacturing facilities are regularly inspected by the FDA and must adhere to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), which cover everything from verification of raw materials to product testing and labeling.
- All marketing claims made by the manufacturer are closely monitored to make sure no product claims to cure or treat any disease or its symptoms.
- Any new ingredient must be submitted to the FDA for review and approval before it can be used in a supplement.
- If an ingredient is thought to be harmful, the FDA must decide if a) safety warnings need to be included on the label, or b) the ingredient should be banned and taken off the market.
Where are your products made?
Are your products Certified Organic?
Are any of the products non-GMO, vegetarian, or gluten free?
ORDERING AND SHIPPING
How do I order if I live outside of the United States?
We currently only sell in the United States on our website. We will be selling internationally in the near future, so please sign up for our newsletter to be notified when this starts.
You can also find our products for sale at our Amazon storefront.
Where can I order your products?
We currently only sell on our website and Amazon. We can not guarantee authentic products on other platforms that have PURELY beneficial products for sale.
You can find our products for sale on our website shopping page or our Amazon storefront.
Can I phone my order in?
What shipping carrier / services do you use?
- First-Class Mail – 3-7 business days (only available for packages 13 ounces or less)
- Priority Mail – 1-3 business days
How do you handle my credit card information?
Do I need a PayPal account to complete my purchase?
I am a business owner. How do I set up an account?
How do I purchase wholesale?
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
How do I get a refund?
We know there are a lot of supplement companies you can shop from. We stand behind our products, offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This guarantee covers open and unopened containers. If you purchased one of our products through this website, please fill out and submit a return request here.
Once we receive your purchase back or see that it is in transit through your provided tracking number, we will issue you a refund back to your method of payment.
Please note that shipping costs are not refundable.
If you purchased through Amazon, please contact Amazon customer service for a refund request. If you are after the Amazon Return Policy, please contact us through Amazon and we will be happy to assist you with this process.